Financial Management Information System is designed for robust enterprise transactions that includes customer and sales management, payables, supply-chain management, warehousing, accounting and finance for trading businesses.
FMIS is a strategic tool that can leverage an organization in making its operations transparent and efficient.
With FMIS, your business can accurately generate real-time Financial Statements, multiple warehouse inventories, aging of Accounts Receivables and Payables, simplified bank reconciliation and follow standard ERP procedures.
- Comprehensive Aging on AP/AR. Allows the users to monitor and manage payables and receivables with ease.
- Multiple Warehouse Inventory Management. Allows you to transfer stocks from one warehouse to another with unlimited warehouse capabilities.
- Multiple Units of Measures with Unit Conversions. The user will have an ability to purchase an item using a unit that is different from the base inventory unit.
- Real-time Financial Statements with subsidiary ledgers. On the fly, the user can print and view Financial Statements with drill down to transactions.
- Simplified Bank Reconciliation. Automated booked cash value versus bank balances.
- Item Components feature can be used in monitoring items that needs to be assembled before it can be sold.
PLEASE CALL OR TEXT NOW !!!
GLOBE : 09777567558
SMART : 09091622967
TELEPHONE : (032) 580-3040
Look for : Ian Rafael Vicentillo (Sales Representative)
Website : http://www.innosoft.ph