BS COIN SLOT MACHINE SOFTWARE - PC TIMER

BS COIN SLOT MACHINE SOFTWARE - PC TIMER

Mga bossing...sa mga gumagamit ng coin slot machine.

ITO ANG BAGO...
proven, tested, more secure and affordable.

DESCRIPTION:

BS timer designed exclusively for internet cafe station.
This is performing a killing of application. Kill those application that does not existed on there own database(TIMER DATABASE).

PROCEDURE:

Register the application that you wanted to run on your windows...(games app., multimedia app. and online application.

This is automated. During registration, you only run those application you want to run then the software (timer) will automatically registered on the database...

QUESTION
Why you want to register the application that i want to allow to run.

(ANSWER)

You want to register the application because the timer performing killing of application. if your application are registered on the database timer, that application is free to run, but if not existed on the database it will be killed.
It will prevent to those application that can disable the timer like cheat engine, process explorer and etc.

This TIMER was pack/protected on the best software now...kaya kahit i inject pa sa memory gamit cheat to disable the timer, it will not works...
The timer is generate there own virtual to the memory... kaya di sya basta2 e inject...

more details Screenshot and videos may follow here:
http://www.gensansale.com/viewtopic.php ... 4f5b070dc1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEATURE:
1. SUPPORT 2 COIN SLOT with different rate. (2nd coin slot is optional)
2. Day rate - rate of the time for day season.
3. Night rate - rate of the time for night season.(optional)
4. Automatic saving running application. (saving mode: just run the application, the timer automatically save.)

CONTROL PANEL ACCESS:

1. Administrator log-in - full access.
2. Attendant log-in - limited access.

SECURITY:
1. Windows locked activated.
2. killing unregistered application that can disable the timer(not only referred for the path of the application.).
3. Built-in windows running services for timer protection.
4. Registry independency from the third party application like deepfreeze.(Registry is secured even no deepfreeze application.)

GENERATE INCOME:
1. More detailed (show # of user, time started, charges and date played).
2. Generate income hard and soft copy.
* soft copy - Export to Excel (command)
* hard copy - quick print income (command)

3. Generate income by Searching base on the date or search by user no.

FOLDER HANDLER:

1. BS TIMER folder perform automatically hidden when running.
2. Administrator can show/hidden those selected folder from the drive.
3. Hidden folder have guide.

DATABASE:

1. Database compact and repair to prevent database corrupt.
2. Accept thousand of records.
3. Generate thousand of record(income) in few seconds.

ACTIVATION PROCESS:
1. Activate via sms.
2. via chat for the mean time.

benjo431@yahoo.com

moving forward.

Nindot siya nga Timerkaso unrespomsive sila sa mga problems nga ma-encounter nato as consumer
Wla sila representative nga mo-checkup if we are sincre on our claims
Dudahan pa jud ta nga tikasan

Paita nag-antos ko ani kahasol ani produktoha.
Kinsa to gusto mo-order ani timer
Pls follow the procedure based on my experience:

Before mag-install sa BS Timer make sure:
1. I connect tanan peripheral devices such as Video Card, maximized number of memory card.
2. When BS Timer already installed, then the following days or months a vius infection occured, do not replace another Hard Disk when reformating because this will varies the generation of Machine ID. Your previous machine ID might change.
3. When BS Timer already installed, make sure to turn off your automatic updates.
I have encountered that when updating XP SP1 to SP3, my BS TIMER asked again for another BS Timer Activation Code since it generates a new machine ID.